Jessica A. Goldberg
- "Savings Defaults and Payment Delays for Cash Transfers: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi" (with Lasse Brune, Xavier Giné, and Dean Yang). Forthcoming, Journal of Development Economics.
- "Direct and Indirect Effects of Malawi`s Public Works Program on Food Security." Forthcoming, Journal of Development Economics (with Kathleen Beegle and Emanuela Galasso).
- "Revising Commitments: Field Evidence on Adjustment of Prior Choices." Forthcoming, Economic Journal (with Xavier Giné, Dan Silverman, and Dean Yang).
- "Kwacha Gonna Do? Experimental Evidence about Labor Supply in Rural Malawi." American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, January 2016.
- "Facilitating Savings For Agriculture: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi." Economic Development and Cultural Change, January 2016 (with Lasse Brune, Xavier Giné, and Dean Yang).
- "Credit Market Consequences of Improved Personal Identification: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi."
American Economic Review, October 2012 (with Xavier Giné and Dean Yang).
Work in Progress
- "Borrowing Constraints in Savings and Lending Groups" (with Alfredo Burlando and Kirstina Walker Pedersen).
- "Taking One`s Lumps: The Impact of Irregular Payments on Consumption Patterns" (with Jenny Aker and Matthew Staiger).
- "Incentives for Patients and Referrals for TB Treatment: A Randomized Field Experiment in India" (with Mario Macis).