Jessica A. Goldberg
- "Revising Commitments: Field Evidence on Adjustment of Prior Choices." Economic Journal, February 2018 (with Xavier Giné, Dan Silverman, and Dean Yang).
- "The Effect of Social Pressure on Expenditures in Malawi." Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, November 2017.
- "Savings Defaults and Payment Delays for Cash Transfers: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi." Journal of Development Economics, November 2017 (with Lasse Brune, Xavier Giné, and Dean Yang).
- "Direct and Indirect Effects of Malawi`s Public Works Program on Food Security." Journal of Development Economics, September 2017 (with Kathleen Beegle and Emanuela Galasso).
- "Kwacha Gonna Do? Experimental Evidence about Labor Supply in Rural Malawi." American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, January 2016.
- "Facilitating Savings For Agriculture: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi." Economic Development and Cultural Change, January 2016 (with Lasse Brune, Xavier Giné, and Dean Yang).
- "Credit Market Consequences of Improved Personal Identification: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi."
American Economic Review, October 2012 (with Xavier Giné and Dean Yang).
Work in Progress
- "Engaging Women in Mobile Money Markets" (with Xavier Giné and Lore Vandewalle).
- "Impact of e-KYC on Access to Finance: Evidence from Bangladesh" (with Xavier Giné and Lore Vandewalle).
- "Borrowing Constraints in Savings and Lending Groups" (with Alfredo Burlando).
- "Milking it for All it`s Worth: Digital Credit and Payments in the Dairy Sector" (with Alfredo Burlando and Silvia Prina).